Cylon Unitron UC32 is a popular building management system from one of the largest independent BMS manufacturers in the world. It’s well-designed engineering software and industry-unique universal input-outputs called Uniputs allowed this system to be installed across a range of sectors including local government, commercial, education, healthcare, retail, financial, industrial, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, hospitality and leisure.
Cylon Unitron UC32 driver for Tridium Niagara allows to connect to Unitron UC32.net LAN port and communicate with Cylon programmable controllers UC32 and programmable unitary controllers UCU. This way Cylon systems could be upgraded with Niagara graphics or integrated with a variety of BMS protocols supported by Niagara.
No Cylon software or project database is required for integration, but if project database is available it is possible to export point lists and then import them into Niagara driver — all point names, units and facets will be preserved. Combined with ability to deploy the driver and keep the existing front-end, it allows integrator to transfer the whole Cylon BMS into Niagara in a very short time and without disruption for customer operations.
- Communicates via Unitron UC32.net LAN port with all Unitron32 series controllers
- Supports UC32* and unitary UCU* models
- Enables point read and write
- Allows hardware input-output override
- Supports automatic device and point discovery
- Allows to import points from csv file generated by Unitron Engineering Centre software
- Automatic labelling of imported points
- Automatic units assignment
- Could be used simultaneously with existing Cylon front-end
- Ideal for retrofit application
- Supported devices:
The driver is available in Niagara AX and Niagara N4 versions.